- He considers the first time he saw certain movies to be milestones in his life.
- Making movies or random art simply because its fun.
- Engineering dangerous devices simply because he can.
- Having knowledge from the "expanded universe" of any film/television/book franchise.
- Comic books.....period.
- Unusual knowledge of things you typically consider "school subjects." For example: history, science, economics, politics (names of local politicians etc...).
Saturday, December 24, 2011
This blog is focused on the rare occurrence that a non-nerd female ends up dating a nerd male. This blog is only a resource if your boyfriend is a nerd not a guy with a fantasy football team who plays Halo sometimes. Common signs that you are dating a nerd: